1. Headwrap. This is $16 and from Urban Outfitters. I have a cheaper solution for this. Find a pretty fabric and make one yourself!
2. White Pointelle Tights. I can’t get over the loss of the ones I got at American Eagle. Word to the wise: Don’t shop there for tights. The quality is so poor. This pair is from Hue and all of my Hue tights have lasted for at least a year. Summer may be coming, but I will always believe that tights are the finishing touch to any dress or skirt.
3. Back seam tights. I honestly believe that there is nothing sexier than a pair of these. Definitely hot for a night out!
4. A bright, spring dress!
5. T-Strap Heels. I’ve been dying for a pair of these.
6. This skirt. It’s $9 and from H&M. I also found out that it has pockets. I love this whole look, it’s so simple, yet she looks like a million bucks!
7. Adorable boyshorts. Believe it or not, I feel sexier in boyshorts than I do in thongs. It’s good to know that I’m not alone. Don’t get me wrong, I love wearing sexy lingerie as much as the next girl but I think wearing boyshorts, a tank top, and an oversized button up shirt that isn’t mine is just as, if not more, sexy.
8. Hippie Tunics. You can take the girl out of Woodstock, but you can’t take the Woodstock out of the girl.
9. A delicate, sheer scarf.
10. A swing! =D